Since 1989, Optic Communications has provided telecommunications services to over 1.2 million businesses and consumers worldwide. Optic has leveraged its buying power in order to provide its end-users exclusive access to Tier One providers and is among the first companies to offer small to mid-size businesses pricing typically reserved for larger companies. Today, Optic continues to grow and expand its international customer base in the United States, Australia, Ireland, Canada,
and the United Kingdom.
Service Provider Licenses
- Ofcom Wholesale Service Provider Identification (ID#BXN) – UK
- Wholesale Line Rental Provider – BT WLR Agreement
- Certified Interexchange Telecom Service Provider – USA
- Approved General Telecom Service Provider – Ireland
- Certified Intrastate Telecom Service Provider – 48 U.S. States
- Certified Local Exchange Service Provider – United States
- General Telecom Service Provider – Australia- ABN: 67 111 287 186
- Class A Telecommunications License Service Provider –
- 12-year wholesale relationship with MCI WorldCom
- Network agreements with Qwest, Global Crossing, BT, Colt
- Sonus Switch clusters in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas.
- Vendor Agreements with France Telecom, Telstra, Verizon,
- Wholesale Line Rental Agreement with British Telecom
Facilities and Office Support
- 24,000 sq.m. Executive Campus and Headquarters – Nevada, USA
- International Sales and Service Center – Los Angeles, USA
- Business Development & Corporate Center – Orange County, USA
- Network Switch Support Center – New York, USA
- Co-location Telecom Switch room – London, United Kingdom
Optic Communications and its affiliates employ over 1000 full time employees and independent agents throughout the world.
Optic Communications revenues have grown from $30 million in 1996 to over $2.1 billion in cumulative revenues.
Products & Services
- Switched and dedicated 1+ outbound and toll-free (Freephone) service (domestic & international)
- Point-to-point dedicated voice and data circuits
- Conference calling
- Enhanced domestic and international calling card with voice mail, fax mail, conference calling and information on demand services
- Enhanced cellular/mobile long distance applications
^ back to top